Level of difficulty: Easy
Program: PS CS3
1. Well, first choose the base you want to work with, I took the mine from this image of Saint Seiya: Sacred Saga and then I cropped his face as you can see:
2. Now, copy your base and send it to Soft Light opacity 100%, and we have this:
3. Create a new adjustment layer (Layer->New Adjustment Layer->Hue/Saturation):
4. Create another new adjustment layer (Layer->New Adjustment Layer->Curves):
5. Time to coloring (I'm a beginner in this, so, it's not something extraordinary), well, create a new layer and fill it with #079885 to Soft Light opacity 100%.
6. Create another new layer and this one fill it with #07264a to Exclusion opacity 80%.
7. Looks nice, right? But it doesn't end here, now create a last new layer and fill it with #f7cede to Soft Light opacity 70%.
8. Create a new adjustment layer (Layer->New Adjustment Layer->Color Balance):
Midtones: +30, 0, 0
Highlights: -10, 0, 0
Shadows: +30, 0, 0
9. And the last new adjustment layer that you need (Layer->New Adjustment Layer->Slective Color):
(n.nU a little bit longer, hum?)
10. Finally you copy your base and bring it to the top, the go to Filter->Blur->Box Blur and put Radius: 5 pixels, change the blending to Color Burn opacity 20%.
Add some text an that's it!!
P.D.: If your image doesn't have anything yellow you can add a new layer over the pink one and fill it with #fdf7ae to Soft Light opacity between 30% and 50%, and something else, this tutorial works better if your image has some cyan in it =^w^=
Questions? I'll be glad to help you.