Program: PS CS3
Traslatable: I'm not sure
2. Duplicate your base and set to Screen, 100%.
3. Create a New Layer and fill it with #8dafa0, set to Soft Light, 100%.
Not a big change, right? Don't worry, let's go to the next step.
4. Create a New Layer and fill it with #07264a, set to Exclusion, 100%.
5. Create a last new layer, fill it with #aadcec and set to Overlay at 70% opacity.
6. Create a New Adjustment Layer, Brightness/Contrast:
7. TEXTURE TIME!... Well, I used this texture from this place, I used number 017 and then Image->Rotate Canvas->flip canvas horizontal, set to Overlay at 100% opacity.
8. I took this light texture from </a></font></b></a>ohfreckle and set to Screen, 100%.
9. Then, I took this light texture from ... somebody and set to Screen, 100%.
10. Copy your base an put it on the top, desaturate it and set to Soft Light, 50%.
11. Create a new adjustment layer, Color Balance:
Highlights: Cyan -15
Midtones: Green +30
Shadows: Blue +50
12. Add some text and that's it!!
Other examples with the same technique:
Questions? I'll be glad if I can help you =^w^=