- no selective coloring. :D
1. curves layer. (layer >> new adjustment layer >> curves)
RGB: I: 140 O: 178
I'm using this as a screen layer since I think curves layers give better results in the end, so play around with the opacity of this.
2. color fill/raster layer. ((in ps 7.0) layer >> new fill layer >> solid color)
#FFE4FA, soft light, 45% opacity.
3. channel mixer layer. (layer >> new adjustment layer >> channel mixer)
red: +126, -34, +8 constant: -6
blue: -42, +54, +110
4. color balance layer. (layer >> new adjustment layer >> color balance)
midtones: 0, 0, -30
shadows: -32, -14, +22
5. duplicate your base layer, drag it to the top, and set it to soft light play around with the opacity to get it to where you like it.
Please post comments and get the .psd at the orginal entry here @ phonography_x