1) Duplicate your base two times.
Set the first duplicate too screen and than go up too
Filter >> Sharpen >> Sharpen.
Set your second duplicate too soft light and sharpen this also.
2) Make a new brightness/contrast layer.
Use the following settings;
3) Make a new colorbalance layer, and use these settings;
4) Make a selective coloring layer and use these settings;
5) Duplicate the new selective coloring layer you just made.
6) Open a new layer and grab yourself a brush.
Make a brush mark on your icon with the color white, and set the layer to
Screen 18%. Adjust the opacity as needed.
7) Make a new brightness/contrast layer and use these settings;
Don't ask for a psd please.
I won't give it out, the tutorial is too easy.
And I hope you enjoyed it :D.