How to make:
from this :
Let's start with the base, mine is from www.sxc.hu/. Crop and resize it to 450x200 or whatever size you want.
1. Sharpen your base by using Smart Sharpen with amount 20 and radius 1. Duplicate it and set to Soft Light 30%.
2. 1st Selective Color layer:
Reds: -100, 0, +100, +100
Yellows: +100, 0, -100, 0
Greens: +100, 0, +100, 0
Cyans: -14, 0, 0, 0
Whites: +6, -23, 0, 0
Neutrals: +6, 0, 0,0
Blacks: 0, 0, 0, +4
3. Make a new layer and fill it with #101648. Set it to Exclusion 100%.
4. Duplicate the Selective Color layer and set it on top of the Exclusion one.
5. Color Balance layer:
Midtones: +20, +11, -1
Highlights: -6, -7, +3
Shadows: +33, +9, +10
6. Well now, I don't really know how to explain this. You'd better add the text first and then do it. If you notice the banner, left of the text is a white cloud/smudge/feathery kind of thing. To do it, just make a new layer and take a round soft brush in white, with 15pt at most and brush a line or something. It doesn't matter. Then take the smudge tool and smudge it so that it resembles sth like that.
7. Take this texture http://sakura222-stock.deviantart.com/ar
8. Take another one: http://i41.tinypic.com/2qio1ms.jpg b
9. Take a round soft brush at around 150pt and make a round red bolb near the text. Lighten 100%. You can blur it if you want.
10. Yet another texture! this one: http://lookslikerain.deviantart.com/art/P
11. Add text (if you haven't already) and Merge Visible or flatten image. Add border and you're all set.
:) If anyone wants PSD let me know.
edit: here it is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJNF9PGD