in a few simple steps.
Not translatable, includes selective coloring.
1. Crop your base, and sharpen it if you'd like. I did not sharpen the example image. If your image is dark, you may have to duplicate your base and set it to screen.
2. Make a new fill layer and fill it with a coral-y color (#FBCCC1). Set it to color burn 100% opacity.
3. Make a new selective color layer. Settings:
4. Make a new fill layer and fill it with a dull purple eggplant (#422833). Set this layer to Lighten 80% opacity.
5. Make a new layer and select the brush tool. Brush along the middle of the image with a big round 100px brush with color #C8B6BC. Set this layer to lighten.
6. Make a new layer. Add some big light purple (# F1E9E9) brushes in areas that don't look quite right. Set this layer to 59% opacity.
And you're done! :)