Translatable, simple, & .PSD file included!
1. Begin with base:
2. Duplicate base and set the layer to SCREEN (mine is at 87% opacity):
3. Create a new layer filled with #f0c8d5 and set the layer to (COLOR) BURN 100%:
4. Go to Layer>New Adjustment Layer>COLOR BALANCE, enter in:
MIDTONES: -18, -8, -11
NO SHADOWS OR HIGHLIGHTS, CHECK PRESERVE LUMINOSITY
5. Create a new layer filled with #211717 and set the layer to EXCLUSION 100%:
6. Next, paste on this texture made by me (although it's really easy to make, just take a white round brush, paint a line, and then blur it), and set the layer to LIGHTEN 100%:
7. Using this texture again by me (paint a black line with a round brush and blur it), set the layer to MULTIPLY 100%:
8. Go to Layer>New Adjustment Layer>HUE/SATURATION(/LIGHTNESS), enter in:
MASTER: 0, 25, 0
And the icon is complete! If you have any questions, comments, or joining/watching of this comm to ask/leave/do, then please do so!!!
PLEASE COMMENT HERE @ koljeda_grafika