Program: Photoshop CS3 Extended.
Steps: Six if you want either of the first two results, seven if you want black and white.
1. Open your base.
2. Sharpen it if you wish. (I did.)
3. Create a new levels layer, it makes her skin lighter as well as creating a contrast.
Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Levels.
Input: 35, 1.54, 214.
4. Create a new selective colouring layer.
Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Selective Colour.
Reds: +85, +15, -44, 0.
Magentas: -100, -24, +24, 0.
Whites: 0, -23, 0, 0.
Blacks: 0, 0, 0, +100.
5. Create a new layer and fill it with e0d4d7, set it on darken, 30% opacity.
6. Paste this texture by bambinainnero. You can set it on darken or overlay.
7. If you'd like the black and white version, make a new layer.
Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Black & White.
You'd get this instead:
Hope you enjoyed and that it helped! :) Comments, questions and results are loved. Comments here are preferred!