Program: Photoshop CS3
1. Prepare your base. I sharpened (Filter->Sharpen-> Sharpen) my base, duplicate it and set it to Screen, 70%, then I merged them.
2. New Layer, fill it with #080037, Exclusion 100%
3. New Layer, fill it with #eb87b0, Soft Light 100%
4. Duplicate base, drag it to the top and set it to Soft Light, 100%
5. New Layer, fill it with #eb87b0, Saturation 70% (or less)
6. New Layer, fill it with #e5e8ec, Soft Light 100%
7. New Layer, fill it with #64686d, Color Burn 30%
8. New Layer, select everything with the Marquee Tool, then go Edit->Stroke (I used white): Foreground Color - 6 px. And, in the same layer I selected a part and filled up with white, and finally added the text.
- Comment is always good =D
- Questions? Please, ask.
- Results? I'll be glad to see what you've done ^.^