Program: Photoshop CS3 or 2
Hey hey today i made a new tutorial..lets get started.
1. Get your base, I used a picture of Yuyuko of Touhou.
2. Duplicate the base and set that one on screen 70%. adjust if its to bright.
3. Make a new Levels Layer.
10 1.10 255
4. Make a new Hue Saturation layer.
5. Make a new Selective Color layer.
You will get this:
6. Make a new channel mixer layer:
7. Now take this texture by bambinainnero and set it on multiply 100%
8. I made a new layer and set it on screen 100% i took a soft brush with the color ff0000 (bright red) and brushed a dot in the middle.
9. now take this texture from staphylae.com/ and set it on screen 100%.
10. Make a new hue+saturation layer.
11. Now take this texture also from staphylae.com/ and set it on multiply 100%, i erased with a small soft brush around yuyoko's
face because there was some grain covering her face.
12. Make a new brightness contrast layer.
Adjust the brightness if its to bright/dark.
13. Now i add this texture from the13thboombox and set it on screen 100% and moved it to the right.
14. At last i putted some text on the top.
TIP: If the grainyish from this texture around the 2 big squares erase spots on the base where it doesnt apear.
Thanks for looking and i love comments~ also if you want show your results. C:
Please leave all comments and questions here @ hakurei_border .