Difficulty: Pretty Easy
Program: Photoshop CS3
2. Duplicate the base again and put the new copy on the top, set to Soft Light, 100%
3. New layer, fill it with #f1ed3f, set to Saturation 100%. You can erase what you don't want.
4. New Layer, fill it with #a43490, set to Soft Light 50%
5. Las new layer, fill it with #ffbd27 and set it to Multiply, 10%
6. Finally, new adjustment Layer-> Hue/Saturation:
0, 55,0 and set to Soft Light 50%
[+] Comment is always good! =)
[+] Questions? Please, ask.
[+] Hope you like it ^^