This is an old tutorial that I made half a year ago. I really like the result cuz it's not too strong yet not too plain. Thought I erased it. Im so glad I found it! Here it is before I forget about it:
From to then
Program: Photoshop CS
1. Get a base. I will be using this one with Kaya-sama! :3
Come back at the end to duplicate it and set it to screen or soft light. In this case I didnt need it.
2. Layer>>New Adjustment Layer>> Hue/Saturation:
Yellow: -16/30/0 (this is VERY important. It keeps your image from turning ugly greenish yellow at the end)
3. Layer>>New Adjustment Layer>> Channel Mixer:
Whoa. Big Difference huh? Lets bring out the reds a bit .
4. Layer>>New Adjustment Layer>>Selective Color layer:
5. Layer>>New Adjustment Layer>>Color Balance:
6. Layer>>New Adjustment Layer>>Selective Color:
If you want the brownish coloring either,
A. Ommit step 5
B. Ommit Step 4+5
C. Ommit step 4+5+6
I would LOVE to see your results!
comments and PSD here!