Hi, this is my first post to this community. I have PSP9 and I was reading through the mems looking for a way to use customised brushes made for 7/8, and I couldn't find any answers so I hope it's okay if I post a short and sweet tutorial on PSP9 brushes. If this has already been done, delete away :)
1. Extract/download your brush packs for PSP7/8 to wherever you like. You don't have to put them in any specific folder at this stage.
2. In PSP9, open File>Import>Custom Brushes
3. A dialogue box should appear. Hit 'Open' in the top left corner.
4. Find your downloaded brush pack. You can use the CTRL button to select them all if you wish.
5. Now that you've chosen the brushes you wish to import, hit 'Add All'.
And that's it! I hope that made sense. The custom brushes were the one thing driving me nuts about PSP9, I even downloaded PSP7 just so I could use them! But I don't like 7 as much as 9 so I got really gung ho trying to find a way to use the brushes and it's helped soo much.
For somw reason the text in my PSPX is backwards or something. The higher the number, the smaller the text. But even at 1 font, it isn't very big. I've tried restarting the program and I can't figure it out... Any tips?