December 29th, 2007



I apologize if this has been asked before, but I tried my best to search through the archives and through the FAQs.

I use Photoshop CS3. I tried experimenting with different filters, but I couldn't get this same effect~ x_x So my question is:

How do you get an effect like this?

(the blur around the subject in the icon)

Thanks so much! :)