May 8th, 2008


Text formed to image?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to do this effect short of hand drawing and scanning it in... Example is behind the cut.

Collapse )

Program doesn't particularly matter - was really just wondering if it can be done on the computer. Any tips/advice are appreciated, thanks!


I made this with photoshop a long while ago following a tutorial found in this community. But I forgot where I saved the tutorial and I'm now desperate to know how to turn a picture into something similar again!

Does anybody know how to turn a photo into a sketch in photoshop? Both Black&White  and  coloured sketches are okay..

Thank You :) Your help'll be highly appreciated!!!

LG request

(no subject)

 I have a question about saving images, and I hope someone can help! I use GIMP to make icons, and when I save graphics as .jpg the icons lose a little bit of color and get almost a blueish tint. It's nothing major, but it's a noticeable difference when I make something colorful. Any ideas why this happens, and/or what other way I could save them so the color stays the way I made it?