December 9th, 2008

DD - DareDevil 01

Motion blur textures?

I want to learn how to make textures like these, but I don't know what they are called. I looked through the memories and couldn't find a tutorial. If you have a tut or any ideas on how to make them that would be very helpful.

They look like a motion blur, but is there something else going on as well?

Sorry. I don't know who made these textures. If you know please tell me and I will credit.

I use Photoshop CS2.