October 4th, 2009



Hey!, people :)

Could someone help me to get this effect in a picture?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Collapse )

Banner: DTS Forum member
Photo: DTS)

There's long time ago that I'm trying get this but I'm still "trying" haha

Thank you in advance! :)

  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy
Arthur *-*


Hi, so, I want to make some wallpapers and I was wondering, when a graphic maker post the wallpaper they have done, most of them make two or three wallpapers sizes (e.g. 1024x768 - 1280x800 - 1440x900 - 1680x1050). What I want to know is: when they make the wallpapers, they make just a big one and then resize it? Because I tried that and the image looked odd/twisted - mainly the font.
So, I want to know, there's another way they do that? I'm using photoshop cs3, btw.
Thank you in advance.

p.s. I don't know what tag use, so I leave it empty.