February 12th, 2010


torn paper edges?

i vaguely remember a tutorial here that was about how to make something look like it had torn edges. like how to make paper look like it had a torn edge, but it used some kind of brush? i'm not really sure. does anybody know how to do this or where i could find a tutorial to learn?

i'm on a mac and using photoshop cs.