April 30th, 2010

[Mod post] Reminder

Just a friendly reminder that icon_tutorial is a designated drama-free zone. If you have issues with a post made in this community and said post does not violate our rules, take it up with them privately (obviously, if it violates a community rule, feel free to contact a mod). Drama makes the mods cranky. We don't like being cranky and you don't like it when we're cranky....so let's not go there. ;)

Thank you for your attention and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Have a lovely weekend!

*mod sid

Hello! I'm posting this question again 'cause it got deleted.

 I saw the mod's warning last night before my post got deleted but I was only using my mom's phone to surf the interwebs and didn't have access with the laptop. I'm really sorry, I hope you guys could still help me with this.

Anyway, I wanted to do this kind of style on the text but I don't have any idea how. Does anyone know how to do this kin of text style or whatever it is called? I use Photoshop CS3, btw. Thanks in advance!

Collapse )