August 10th, 2010


-I don't know how to call this effect, but please help me?-

I hope this question hasn't already been asked.. I couldn't find anything about it in the previous posts.
Feel free to kill me to delete this post if my search totally was a failure.

I wanted to make this kind of effect.
I managed to put the "text" instead of the person, but I hadn't been able to achieve the distortion effect, in which the text follows the person's outlines.. I don't know if my explanation was clear enough...
I am using photoshop cs.

Thank you for your help!
☆ fancomics are awesome

Tutorial #03

Photobucket to Photobucket for this Photobucket

Program: Photoshop CS4
Translatable: Should be.
Psd: If desired.
Difficulty: Easy-Average, 8 steps total.

Collapse )

ORIGINAL POST HERE(please leave comments, requests for PSD, etc. there, that way it's easier to work with) -  Please don't use the pictures I made for anything without asking - Don't copy exactly - I'd love to see your results! - Thank you! :)