December 8th, 2010


Help with painting effect.

I've seen this 'painting' effect being used by a few people, and I really like it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any tutorials on how to achieve this look. I've contacted one of the people who's been making this kind of stuff, but haven't heard back. They did say that it was done by using filters, but I have no idea which ones and in what combination. I'm using Photoshop CS2.

Collapse )