It's extremely picture heavy, sorry!
&it's not really for beginners.
1. crop the picture, &sharpen/blur as you see fit.
there are tutorials on this if you do not know how.
2. i want her skin to be more pale, so i duplicated the layer,
desaturated it, &set it to screen, 25%.
3. flatten the image.
zoom in very close to your photo,
&select the lips using the magnetic lassoo tool.
[or that's how i do it. use whatever, so long as you have the lips selected at the end.]
4. new layer via copy.
5. you should now have her lips on a new layer of it's own.
duplicate it once.
set the top copy to soft light, &the middle copy to multiply.
[you may want to blur the multiply &softlight layers.]
6. create a new layer above the rest, and then using
a red shade [i used #DD4900] draw a sorta line
where you think she should have blusher.
7. change the red paint layer to 'colour burn'.
it'll look very red, so reduce the opacity accordingly.
[i used 20%]
staying on that layer, go to filter > blur > motion blur
8. i blurred twice.
that gives me;
if you want to do eyeshadow, too..
9. create another new layer, over all the others.
pick a shade that you would like the eyeshadow to be.
set the layer to colour burn, &paint where you want the eyeshadow.
[you'll most probably need to lower the opacity.]
10. then again go to filter > blur > motion blur.
i used these settings.
&that's it, i guess. i'm left with;
just to finish, i duplicated the layer &set it to soft light, 50%.
this is just optional.
&so the final icon looks like this;
I'd love to see what people do with this! :)