1.Take your image and crop it down to your desired size. I suggest making a window that is 200x200 and then adding your image in later, to fit in properly.
2.I duplicated my image three times and used Gaussian Blur on the second layer, and then set the third layer to SoftLight 100%. Some images you will want to use Overlay 100%
3.Add a new black OR white layer, and set it to Color 100%.
4.Next I just randomly places white gradients on the image using the other half of the gradient with clear. Confusing, I know....so use this :D Set it to Screen 100%.
5.Then I added some colored circles that you can make using the Ellipse Tool, where the Rectangle Tool is.
I added 4 circles like this
1. #00758A set to Normal 50%
2. #720576 set to Linear Dodge 100%
3. #F60047 set to Linear Dodge 100%
4. #FFF9DA set to Linear Dodge 100%
6. Then I added some text...or actually on this one I used a brush...but be creative and test things out.
I'd love to see what you all get with this :D