Uses Photoshop 7.0 - translatable.
1. Duplicate the base layer twice and set the first one to Screen at 36% and the top layer to Soft Light.
2. Make a new Exclusion layer and fill it with 000040.
3. Make a Color Burn layer and fill with B4F4F2.
4. Duplicate the base and drag it up. Set it to Overlay at 86%.
5. Duplicate the base and drag to the top. Set to Screen.
6. Go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves. Go to the Blue channel and make a point at 132,163.
7. Go to Layer > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation. Increase the Saturation to +50. Set the layer to Saturation.
And you're done :)