001. First, take your picture; crop it to 100x100. I sharpened mine, because well, lately I've gone sharpen crazy here and there ;). You don't have to, though. That’s up to you. :) Then, once you have your base cropped and positioned to where you’d like it, duplicate it once, set it to screen at 100%. Duplicate it once more and set it to hard light 50%.
002. Now, go to Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Solid color and fill with #333399 at hard light 72%.
003. Again, go to Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Solid color and fill with #FFCC66 at multiply 60%.
004. Alright, one last fill color. Layer >> New Fill Layer >> Solid color and fill with #FFFFCC at Dark 100%.
005. Now create a new layer and take #FF99CC and at the opacity of 48% on normal go over the image. Erase what you want, but with my image, I left everything slightly pink but Sebastian.
006. Create another new layer and take #FFCC66 and go over whatever you had left... unpink at Normal 35%. Rofl. Then, set it to darken. Totally makes the image pop out :)
And if you want, you can add some text like I did. Voila, and you’re done! It would be great to see some finished products if anyone uses this tutorial. :)