Harmony Icon Tutorial
From This to This
Used PSP7 // Translatable
1. First we take this picture and resize it and make your base. 100x100, and place it wherever you want.
2. Then you duplicate the base 3 times, place the first 2 layers closest to the base on screen, and then the last one on desaturate and soft light.
4. Duplicate the base then place it on screen.
6. Unsharp Mask, Radius :1.00, Strenght, :50, Clipping :0
7. Add a new layer with the color #ff0909 and place it on overlay on 50%
8. Add a new layer with the color #818aff and place it on softlight
9. Duplicate your base and drag it to the top and place it on screen at 70%
10. Add a new layer with the color #0b1f3f and place it on exculusion and then duplicate that and put that on 35%
11. Paste this texture from eggdrpsoup and place it on screen
12. Paste this brush from myrasis, negative image, resize 50% on smart size
13. Add a new layer, using white with a default brush on size 71 in the middle
14. Add a small piece of the pattern from Fuzzystuff, place it at the top and then add a pixel white line right under it.
15. Then add text, I used the font garamond at size 12 and bold, and wrote love in all caps, then cut it in half and added tinytext, size 2 and unbolded in the middle. Place it on overlay.
I made a Textbrush out of it.
Then here we go!