Uses Selective Coloring.
If your image looks a fine quality, skip this.
1. Duplicate the base.
2. Go to Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur. Set the Radius at 1.0.
3. Change the layer mode to Soft Light.
4. Flatten the image.
5. Crop to icon size.
1. Create a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer. Set the Saturation to +30.
2. Create a Selective Color adjustment layer, like this:
3. Create a new layer and fill it with #FCEAFF. Set this layer to Color Burn.
4. Add this texture (by peoplemachines) on top and set the layer to Screen at 100%.
HOW EASY WAS THAT?!