Stuff you need to know before making:
1.This tutorial is a variation on a tutorial by dietcoke_pizza
2. Made in Photoshop CS – Not translatable – selective colouring.
1. Firsty, get your base (remember to try with different kinds of cropping)
2. Add a light yellowish colour layer; i used #FFF468 or you can copy and paste this onto your image: and set it to softlight at 30%
3. Next add a hue/saturation layer (image>adjustments>hue saturation) This really depends on what kind of picture you’re using but i set mine to 31.
4. Now come the selective colouring layer.
And you're done! This is the time to be making adjustments to suit your image.
I hope it worked for you :) If you have any trouble at all, just ask.
Please show me your results & comment :D