this to this
Done in Paint Shop Pro XI, I'm pretty sure it's translatable.
1. Duplicate your layer and sharpen it, set that layer to 30%. Then merge.
2. Duplicate your base 2 times, set the first to Screen 10%, and the second to Soft Light 20%. Then merge.
3. Layers > New Adjustment Layer > Hue/Saturation/Lightness:
4. Layers > New Adjustment Layer > Color Balance:
-42 0 49
20 0 20
5. Layers > New raster layer: Fill with #0a0b3a - Exclusion 60%
6. Layers > New raster layer: Fill with #c2f4ea - Burn 50%
7. Merge All (flatten).
And you're done :)