i used photoshop cs2. translatable
2. Make a new layer and fill it with the color #19cbd3 and set it to soft light at 100%.
3. Duplicate the base layer and bring it to the top. Set it to Soft Light at 100%.
4. Make a new layer and fill it with the color #19d3ac and set it to difference at 8% and you're done!
5. optional: add text, either an icon brush or set your font to georgia, Book Antiqua, or georgia, or ariel, to size 7.5.
6. MESS AROUND WITH THE OPACITY'S to change the outcome of the icon..k?
Icons made using that tutorial