Going from this to
Made from GIMP so translateable!
Works best with dark images.
If you're using a light-ish picture for this tut, I'd prefer to lower down some of the opacity, or the settings. So pretty much it's up to you. :D
1. First duplicate your base, set to softlight
2. Open up Curves:
RGB: 95, 126
Red: 80, 120
Blue: 85, 103
3. Duplicate set to softlight
4. Make a new Layer fill with #cdf2fb and set to softlight 50%
5. Another New Layer fill with #fcd3e8 set to multiply 46%
6. Open up Color Balance:
Midtones - -47, 29, -49
Brightness: -28, Contrast: 17
8. Channel Mixer -
9. Duplicate one more time, set to 53%
10. Added this texture: set to screen
11. Then I added this texture: set to screen, move it around to your liking
12. Added this brush: set to screen again
And you're done!
If any part of this tutorial is too light for you, feel free to lower the opacity, or add a curve layer and make it darker.
Comments would be nice, as well as your results. :3
Feel free to ask questions too!