MADE IN PS7 - INCLUDES SELECTIVE COLOURING !
a few steps were borrowed from/inspired by this tutorial by x_falsetto ♥.
1. create a new layer set to multiply at 45% & fill it with #EACE9D [a medium to peach/orange].
2. go to layer → new adjustment layer → channel mixer & enter these numbers;
3. go to layer → new adjustment layer → colour balance & enter these numbers;
4. go to layer → new adjustment layer → selective colour & enter these numbers;
5. duplicate your base, bring it to the top & set it to luminosity.
& you're done !
please leave all comments & questions at relayicons ♥.