Programm: Photoshop CS 2
1. Open your base, sharpen, crop and resize if you need.
2. Duplicate base and set to Hard Light.
3. Make a New layer, fill it with color #084556 and set to Exclusion, 66%.
4. Another New layer, Fiil with color # ff63c2 and set to Soft Light. (with this you will get the first result)
If you set this color layer to Pin Light (Then you'll get the second result)
5. New Adjustment Layer - > Brightness/Contrast:
6. Now duplicate your base and bring it to the top and set to Soft Light
And you've done!
Result 1 (with Soft LIight)
Result 2 (with Pin light)
Hope you like it, feel free to comment and ask questions.