- made in photoshop 7.0 but transferable for any versions
- coloring selective
- very easy and short step
- the result might be vary
How to make from to
1. Take your basic and duplicate it once and set it to screen.
You can do this step couple times, depend on the dark of you original image, and play around with the opacity.
I usually edited this step in the end, so I can get the best result that I want.
2. Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Selective Color and set to :
Red : -100, +16, +100, 0
Yellow : -47, -31, -22, 0
Neutral : +17, -11, -18, -17
3. Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Selective Color and set to :
Red : -70, -30, -27, 0
Yellow : -60 -27, -27, -28
Neutral : +25, -12, -22, +5
4. Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Hue and Saturation, and set to :
Master : 0, +10, 0
PS : If you think the result doesn't have a strong color, just change the opacity on the last step, until you get the coloring that you want.
Another results using this tutorial
Comment and credit here purplelove07.livejournal.com/