Made in Adobe Photoshop 7
Difficulty: Easy 7/8 steps
3rd image was done with selective colouring
2. Paste this texture by babliz and set it to screen.
3. Paste this texture by erniemay and set it to multiply .
4. Paste this texture by awmpdotnet and set it to hardlight .
5. Duplicate your base and bring it to the top. Set this layer to softlight .
6. New Colour Fill layer: 1F0303 set to exclusion at 30%
7. New Colour Fill layer: E0DFDF set to colour burn at 70%
ellows: +100, 0, -66, 0
Cyans: 100, 0, -100, 100
Neutrals: +26, +7, -17, 0
I love seeing results and comments ! :)♥
Please direct your comments and/or results to here =)