Translatable = no selective color. Includes .PSD file.
1. Begin with base:
2. Duplicate your base and set the layer to SCREEN (this step usually isn't necessary for this tutorial unless your base is really dark, my opacity is set to only 16%):
3. Create a new layer filled with white (#ffffff) and set the layer to SOFT LIGHT 100%:
4. Create a new layer filled with #ff4462 and set the layer to SOFT LIGHT 21%:
5. Go to Layer>New Adjustment Layer>COLOR BALANCE, enter in:
MIDTONES: -6, 15, -21
SHADOWS: -100, -22, 28
HIGHLIGHTS: 11, 0, 0
CHECK PRESERVE LUMINOSITY
6. Go to Layer>New Adjustment Layer>HUE/SATURATION(/LIGHTNESS), enter in:
MASTER: 0, 15, 0
REDS: -6, 9, 0
Leave others alone.
7. DUPLICATE the previous HUE/SATURATION(/LIGHTNESS) layer, but change:
MASTER: -8, 15, 0
Set the layer to 50% opacity
And the icon is done!! If you have questions, comments, or joining/watching of the comm to do, then please do so!!!
COMMENT HERE PLEASE