...in 7 to 8 easy steps!
* Used Photoshop
* Colour Balance
1. Create a new Brightness/Contrast layer and input: 53, -35.
2. Duplicate your base image, drag it to the top and set to Luminosity 40%
3. Duplicate the Luminosity layer and set to Soft Light (keep same opacity). Use the sharpening tool on this layer if you need your image sharpened.
4. Make a new Colour Balance layer and input for Midtones: +31, +15, +9 and uncheck Preserve Luminosity. Set this layer to Overlay 22% (If needed, adjust higher and lower for your own image.)
5. Make a new layer, fill with beige #FFEBB0 and set to Multiply 10 - 20%
6. Create a new Hue/Saturation layer and set saturation to +16.
7. Make a new layer and fill it with light blue #F2FBFF and set to Colour Burn 100% (Adjust accordingly if needed.)
*Optional: if the icon seems lighter when uploaded, add a black Colour Burn layer at 6% opacity.
Hope you liked it (: Comments, questions and results are all welcome!