...in six (6) easy steps!
* Used Photoshop
* Curves, Photo Filtre
1. Duplicate your base image and set to Soft Light 50%
2. Add a new Brightness/Contrast layer and input brightness +18 and contrast -18.
3. Create a new Curves layer. In RGB, for the first point, make your input 210 and your output 219. For the second point, make the input 34 and output 44.
4. Duplicate your base layer, drag it to the top and set to Screen 20%
5. Make a Photo Filtre layer, apply a Sepia filter at 20% opacity and preserve luminosity. If you don't have a Photo Filtre option, create a new layer and fill it with brown #AC7A33 and set to Soft Light 20%
6. Apply this texture by me (no credit needed) on Screen, and adjust your opacity to your liking.
So, this was just a tutorial for a quick, easy colouring that enhances the overall colouring of your image! Here are other results:
Hope you liked it! All comments, questions and results are welcome here :D