Time for another tutorial.
Learn to go from:
Program: Photoshop CS
Translatable: Doubt it, includes selective color.
Difficulty: Relatively easy.
1. Open up your picture mmkays.
2. Sharpen it. Filter >> Sharpen >> Sharpen
3. New layer (ctrl + shift + N). Fill it with #2D0A54 and set it toooo Exclusion @ 100%.
4. Layer >> New Adjustment Layer >> Selective Color.
-22 / 13 / 23 / 24
-31 / 19 / 15 / 27
-7 / 6 / -15 / 0
0 / 0 / 0 / 50
5. New layaaa. Fill it with #0E3F68. Exclusion @ 46%.
6. Layerrr >> New Adj. Layaa >> Color Balance.
-26 / -9 / 9 /
14 / -6 / 2 /
7. Take THIS texture and apply it to yo image... Yo. Screen @ 100%.
8. Take THIS lovely little texture and set it to Darken @ one zero zero percent. Merge it by hitting ctrl +shift + E and then sharpen it once more by going Filter >> Sharpen >> Sharpen.
WHAT NOW ?
Well, I'll tell you what:
You're done, that's what.
Let's see them results, y/y ?
EDIT: And on an icon with some slight variations: